Boarding for Cats and Dogs, Large and Small
Reservations must be made ahead of time. Vaccinations are required for your pets safety and the safety of others pets.
During their stay, dogs will be fed a consistent diet of the highest quality food – Purina EN has been the diet of choice for a number of years. It is formulated to be mild on your pet’s digestive system and is intended to prevent any gastric “upset” from food, or environment change. If your pet is especially sensitive, or is on a prescription diet, we will ask you to bring their own food, or purchase a bag at dropoff. Cats will be fed Royal Canin brand Adult maintenance diet or your own food daily.
Both our canine and feline friends experience 3-4 walks daily and play times are available at an additional cost. For safety, we do not allow patients to intermingle unless they are from the same household. Cats and dogs are seperated to reduce anxiety and fear.
We also board reptiles! However, we require you bring their terrarium or cage along with food and interior objects for their cage. Nearly all small mammals can be boarded as well! These can include hamsters, ferrets, and others. For all small mammals, bring their cages and food. If you would like to see our boarding facilities, feel free to call for an appointment to tour or facility. All animals are boarded in a heated/ Air conditioned environment. Cats have Kitty Condos and Play Domes as well as toys.
- Dog requirements: Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper, Parvo, Corona, Parasite-Free (proof of negative fecal exam and flea prevention)
- Cat requirements: FVRCP (feline distemper), Rabies, Parasite-Free (proof of negative fecal exam and flea prevention)
Please note: All animals must be current on all of their vaccinations in order to board with us. Any or all of these vaccinations may be given at the time of dropoff, however please understand that for optimum protection vaccines should be administered at least 24 hours prior to boarding. Pricing is available by phone. Any pet found to have an active flea infestation at the time of check in will be given a capstar at the owners expense.
|Cage Type||Cage Size||Cage Price|
|Small Canine||22L x 27W x 28H||$23.50 per night|
|Medium Canine||28L x 27W x 28H||$24.25 per night|
|Large Canine||45L x 27W x 28H||$25.75 per night|
|Canine Inside run*||37L x 62W x 72H||$29.25 per night|
|Canine XL inside run*||106L x 62W x 72H||$46.50 per night|
|Canine Inside/ Outside run*||Double Inside||$46.50 per night|
|Cats||Small/Medium/Large||$23.50 per night|
|Small Mammals/Reptiles||$17.75 per night|
*Additional Dog/Same Run (weight restrictions apply). $15.75 extra for additional animals in the same cage/run. Cages not denoted with a star generally do not have extra animals.
- Cat prices are per cat per night, regardless of accommodations.
- Discounts are offered for extended stays of 30 days are more.
- We are happy to administer medications during your pet’s stay at a charge of $2.00 each dose. Please bring your patients medications in their original bottle with the dosing instructions attached. Please do not transfer doses into alternate containers. Be sure to allow extra time at check-in for our staff to review all medications and dosing instructions in complete detail.
- No animals will be released outside of normal business hours.
- Payment is expected at the time of pickup.
- Holiday reservations may require a $50.00 deposit which is refundable if cancellation is made more than 48 hours before scheduled date of dropoff.